Spring soccer registrations open February 17th (online).
Summer programs registration opens May 11th (online)
Youth sports and programs offered include:
- Spring Youth Soccer League, April – May
- Youth & Adult Northern Dragon Martial Arts
- Volleyball Camp, June
- Basketball Camp, June
- BRITISH Soccer Camp
- TOTS Programs, June - August
- Discover Irvine Park, June - August
- Youth Tennis Lessons, July- August
- Soccer Camp - August
- Fall Youth Soccer League,September - October
For more information on our Youth Sports and Programs check out our current Activity Guide
Chippewa Falls Parks and Recreation offer various levels of Swimming Lessons from Parent & Child to Level 6. Lessons are offered in the Summer:
- Summer Lessons: June to August at Bernard F. Willi Outdoor Pool
- Winter Lessons: Will not be held winter 2016/2017
- Parent & Child
- No skill prerequisites. Participants 6-36 months and accompanied by a parent in the water.
- No skill prerequisites. Participants must be 3 years old to start.
- Level 1
- Participants must pass Pre-School or can put face in water and float comfortably with limited assistance.
- Level 2
- Participants must pass Level 1 or float without support, hold breath for 3 seconds with face in water.
- Level 3
- Participants must pass Level 2 or front crawl 5 body lengths without support, hold breath while floating without support for 5 seconds.
- Level 4
- Participants must pass Level 3 or front crawl 15 yards with rotary breathing, back crawl 15 yards, elementary backstroke 10 yards
- Level 5
- Participants must pass Level 4
- Level 6
- Participants must pass Level 5
For more information on our Swimming Lessons and to see what levels we are currently running check out our current Activity Guide