The 8th Annual Run for the Lights benefiting the Irvine Park Christmas Village is on Saturday, November 30, 2019.Race day check-in/registration begins at 2:45pm at the Marshall Park Warming Shelter. To ensure that you get a race t-shirt please register before NOVEMBER 15th. Register Online or download the Registration Form.
- We will have volunteers that will be assisting you with parking. We will fill up the Marshall Park parking lot first and overflow parking will move into Irvine Park parking lots.
- Please listen to the volunteers.
- You CANNOT park along Bridgewater Ave. You may be risking a ticket if you do.
- Both the 5K and 1 Mile routes can be found in the attached packet
- There may be snow along the course and we urge that you use caution along these parts. Our parks staff will do their best to clear the route, but mother nature can’t be stopped.
- 1 Mile participants: please start in the back of the pack and allow the 5k runners to start in front
- THE RACE WILL START PROMPTLY AT 4:00PM.
- When finishing the race, please listen to the instructions of the finish line volunteers.
- We will be announcing the Top 2 Male and Top 2 Female runners near the finish line as they come in.
- The park will open up at 5:00pm for people to drive/walk through and check out the wonderful decorations various community organizations volunteered to help put up as well as our hardworking park employees.
LAST YEARS RESULTS:
A huge shout out to our 2018 Run for the Lights Race sponsors!
Chippewa Valley Grain Transport
Group Health Coop of Eau Claire
CrossFit Chippewa Falls
Fries Financial/Raymond James
North Point RV
Kindness Animal Hospital
River View Animal Hospital
Chippewa Candy Shop
Lake Wissota Family Chiropractic
Chippewa Vet Clinic
Thank you to the volunteer groups that will be out along the course, registration tables and water table.
Chi-Hi Athena Group
Chi Hi Women's Basketball
Past/Present City of Chippewa Falls Employees