The 7th Annual Run for the Lights benefiting the Irvine Park Christmas Village on Saturday, November 24th. Race day check-in/registration begins at 2:45pm at the Marshall Park Warming Shelter. To ensure that you get a t-shirt please register before NOVEMBER 11th. Register Online or download the Registration Form
- We will have volunteers that will be assisting you with parking. We will fill up the Marshall Park parking lot first and overflow parking will move into Irvine Park parking lots.
- Please listen to the volunteers.
- You CANNOT park along Bridgewater Ave. You may be risking a ticket if you do.
- Both the 5K and 1 Mile routes can be found in the attached packet
- There may be snow along the course and we urge that you use caution along these parts. Our parks staff will do their best to clear the route, but mother nature can’t be stopped.
- 1 Mile participants: please start in the back of the pack and allow the 5k runners to start in front
- THE RACE WILL START PROMPTLY AT 4:00PM.
- When finishing the race, please listen to the instructions of the finish line volunteers.
- The Oz Run will be at a water/snack table nearby.
- We will be announcing the Top 2 Male and Top 2 Female runners near the finish line as they come in.
- After the race be sure to head into the Activity Building and redeem you coupon found in your race packet for an A Little Somethin’ Sweet Cupcake!!!
- The park will open up at 5:00pm for people to drive/walk through and check out the wonderful decorations various community organizations volunteered to help put up as well as our hardworking park employees.
LAST YEARS RESULTS:
The 6th Annual Run for the Lights was a success! We had nearly 400 participants between the 5k and walk!
A huge shout out to our 2017 Run for the Lights Race sponsors!
CrossFit Chippewa Falls
Cook Chiropractic Center
Chippewa Valley Grain Transport
River View Animal Hospital
A Little Somethin' Sweet
Lake Wissota Family Chiropractic
Thank you to the volunteer groups that will be out along the course, registration tables and water table.
Chi-Hi Athena Group
Past/Present City of Chippewa Falls Employees