The 8th Annual Run for the Lights benefiting the Irvine Park Christmas Village is on Saturday, November 30, 2019.Race day check-in/registration begins at 2:45pm at the Marshall Park Warming Shelter. To ensure that you get a race t-shirt please register before NOVEMBER 15th. Register Online or download the Registration Form.
- We will have volunteers that will be assisting you with parking. We will fill up the Marshall Park parking lot first and overflow parking will move into Irvine Park parking lots.
- Please listen to the volunteers.
- You CANNOT park along Bridgewater Ave. You may be risking a ticket if you do.
- Both the 5K and 1 Mile routes can be found in the attached packet
- There may be snow along the course and we urge that you use caution along these parts. Our parks staff will do their best to clear the route, but mother nature can’t be stopped.
- 1 Mile participants: please start in the back of the pack and allow the 5k runners to start in front
- THE RACE WILL START PROMPTLY AT 4:00PM.
- When finishing the race, please listen to the instructions of the finish line volunteers.
- Awards will be given to top finishers overall and for each age group
- The park will open up at 5:00pm for people to drive/walk through and check out the wonderful decorations various community organizations volunteered to help put up as well as our hardworking park employees.
A huge shout out to our 2019 Run for the Lights Race sponsors!
Chippewa Candy Shop
Chippewa Vet Clinic
Fill Inn Station
Go Chippewa Falls
Group Health Coop of Eau Claire
Kiwanis, Chippewa Falls
Lake Wissota Family Chiropractic
Mason Companies Inc.
Oak Leaf Clinics
River View Animal Hospital
Sakura Japanese Cuisine
Thank you to the volunteer groups that will be out along the course, registration tables and water table.
Chi-Hi Athena Group
Chi Hi Women's Basketball
Past/Present City of Chippewa Falls Employees