Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Can I pick where my money goes? 

If you have any inquiries on making a donation in memorial of a loved one please call the Parks and Rec Office (715)723-0051.

Make checks and mail donations to:

Chippewa Falls Parks and Recreation Department

30 W Central St.

Chippewa Falls, WI 54729


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer