Temporary Class B (picnic) License

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Temporary Class “B” (beer) licenses and temporary “Class B” (wine) licenses are issued to bona fide clubs, fair associations or agricultural societies, chamber of commerce or similar civic organizations, churches, lodges or societies that have been in existence for at least six months, and to veteran’s organizations.

• Temporary Class B Picnic License [PDF]
  • Applications must be made in writing and submitted to the City Clerk’s Office.
  • Applications for “Class B” (wine) licenses must be on file at least 15 days prior to the granting of the license.
  • No more than two wine licenses may be issued in any 12-month period.
Additional information can be found on the second page of the application.




Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer