You may vote if:
- You are a United States Citizen;
- You are 18 years or older on the day of the election;
- You have lived at your residence for 10 consecutive days before the election with no present intent to move; and
- You are registered to vote or are registering on election day.
You may not vote if:
- You are here for temporary purposes only;
- You have voted in the election already;
- You are still required to report to a probation or parole officer because of a felony conviction;
- You have been ruled incapable of voting by a judge; or
- You have placed a bet or a wager on the outcome of the election.